[사진 : heverge.com ]
-미국, 버지니아주 Shawn Minter
-침실 스탠드 옆에 있던 갤럭시노트7이 발화
-새벽에 잠을 자던중 발화하여 연기가 방안을 가득채움
-켄터키 사건과 매우 유사함.
A replacement Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caught fire this morning in Virginia, the fourth known case in the United States in less than a week. Shawn Minter got in touch with The Verge after his Note 7 caught fire on his nightstand at 5:45AM. That phone was a replacement he received after returning his recalled Note 7 at a Sprint store in Richmond, Virginia, on September 23rd.
"My Galaxy Note 7 replacement phone just burst into flames while on the night stand," Minter said in an email to The Verge. "It filled my bedroom with a smoke. The same as the Kentucky man. I woke up in complete panic." Minter sent us copies of his receipts and photographs of the box showing the dates of the exchange and the serial numbers, confirming that he had a replacement phone.
His story, and the pictures, are similar to the others we’ve seen this week, including one that caught fire on Tuesday in Kentucky, one that caught fire on a Southwest Airlines flight, and a third on Friday that caught fire in the hands of a 13-year old girl.
*안드로이드,아이폰(iPhone),윈도우,태블릿,스마트폰 + 클라우드(1TB) 지원
MS오피스365 : .http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/